Iceland - Reykjavik 2019 (June 10-21) - Egilshöll
6 hour per day training experience including at least two on ice training sessions, off ice instruction including dance, strength training, endurance training, spinner, and harness training. Open to all ages and levels. Guest coaches to include: Kevin Curtis – PSA Master rated coach and technical specialist and Yulia Lipnitskaya - The youngest Russian athlete to win a gold medal at the Winter Olympics (Team Event)
- The Arctic Ice training team, includes on and off ice sessions.
- Possibility to take at least one private lesson per day! Private lessons are subject for extra fee.
- Feel the Olympic spirit at Olympic size rink - 30 x 60 meters.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- The Bjorninn Parent committee is working on group travel and rooming accommodations for those wishing to attend without parents.
- The estimated camp cost will be $750 per week and can be paid by credit card on the website.
HOW TO PAY FOR CAMP?
- Paypal - Payment is made after registration in PayPal.
- Bank Transfer - Payment is made after the bank transfer to the bank account of the organizers.
- In Cash - Also we accept payments in cash at the ice rink.
- Credit/Debit Card - Also we accept payments in Credit/Debit.
Don't forget to give us more information about your self via Typeform website or via e-mail contact form from main menu on Web-site! Contact form (CLICK HERE)!
*Not required, but preferred! More information about you will give us opportunity to manage your registration faster and easier and confirm that your registration was successful! It can be done as we mentioned above via Typeform website or via e-mail!
TWO WEEK'S (2 Week's)via PayPal!